- 1st Committee Meeting – Thursday, August 23, 2018 from 11:30 AM to 1:00 PM; Location: Terracon’s Office (2401 Brentwood Rd, Suite 107, Raleigh, NC 27604)
How are you keeping up with the NCDOT’s evolution? Well, at times it can be challenging, so the ACEC/PENC Joint Environmental Committee is here to help. Come join us on August 23rd to learn about the current and future direction of the NCDOT’s Hydraulics Unit. You will have the opportunity to hear from Stephen Morgan, PE who is the State Hydraulics Engineer and leads this Unit, along with Brian Lipscombe, PE who leads NPDES Compliance for the Unit. Some of the items they will address include:
- Explanation of the new work codes
- Anticipated work for PEFs in the 2018 LSC contracts including current and future initiatives
- NPDES updates – changes to PCSP and retrofit program
- Plus, you will have the opportunity to ask questions and let the Hydraulics Unit know how they can better serve the PEF community and the State.
To register, please click here.